Junior Web Design/Developer
To be successful, you will be a passionate digital and print creative, experience in Wordpress and licensed platforms (Squarespace) would be highly valuable, as well as experience in building EDMs and online surveying solutions (Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Survey Monkey, etc) You will have experience with - Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
The successful applicant will work with the senior creative team and be responsible for developing creative digital design projects, from approved concepts to written briefs or storyboards through to final product. You will collaborate with the senior creative and coding team to oversee the production components of digital design projects for our clients.
This position will also require you to test the usability and technical viability of the work you produce and provide solutions and fixes where required. We are looking for someone who's got the right mix of creative design and technical skills, who is seeking a career in digital design with changing techniques/technologies used in web design/development.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 1-2yrs design experience in a studio environment;
- Tertiary (University or TAFE) qualifications in Multimedia, Design Communications or similar;
- A well-rounded folio demonstrating a wide variety of design styles and digital solutions;
- Strong visual design skills and ability to design to brand guidelines;
- Solid knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign). Experience in Sketch an advantage;
- Previous experience in producing Wordpress and Squarespace sites would be advantageous for this role; and
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels.
You will be a self-driven, highly motivated and committed team player who wants to build a strong career in digital creative. Your ability to multi-task is imperative, and you will enjoy working within a team that is growth focused and committed to deadlines.